Correcting Formatting of Search Results

I had a problem with how a plugin audio player shortcode was displaying in search results. It was just showing the code and not displaying the audio player. I posted a support message on This is the message string:

I thought that I had blogged about the solution but clearly I didn’t so I am just recording this here in case I think that again. My solution involved editing the search.php file. I should have created a child theme but just wanted a quick fix, but then today there is an update for the theme available and I couldn’t remember what I had changed to be sure that it was still OK. So the lesson here is to keep a better record of things. And this is what this post is for.

969 Total Views 1 Views Today

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *